General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Resolved! LsPush File Extension

Hi Lansweeper Community,The LsPush documentation shows a screenshot of the file with an extension of ".lansweeper". When I run the application, a ".txt" file is created.Is this expected with a new update?Thanks,Daniel

dscoland by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using PsExec and slmgr.vbs to Activate Windows

Hello all,I thought I share a great custom action that uses a Vbscript that I created to aid in our OEM activation process if one of my tech's forget to activate Windows after using MDT to image a machine as we use OEM versions of Windows Pro. We hav...

keys_it by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 8 replies
  • 11 kudos

Scanned switch does not show connected assets

I have a switch which appears to be fully scanned, yet it does not list any of the assets connected to it. I am certain these assets have been scanned. I have one switch however which does show all the assets connected to it. I do not know what the d...

MLafflin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to add asset procurement details?

Hi TeamWe need to have visibility of total assets procured v/s assets used [Active, In store (functional & can be used, functional but not in use, damaged and awaiting repair, damaged and cannot be repaired, assets lost. A report should be available ...

atul557 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last seen Users/Asset widget without scanning items

Last seen Users/Asset widgets present an entry when access to resource is done by scanning engine, is it possible to exclude this information from the widgets entries?If I have frequent server (event log) scanning and so my widget quickly fills of un...

ufficioced by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IP Range Scanning works, but last seen dates not updating

We have ~190 switches scanned by IP using SNMP credentials. Scan runs daily at 12 noon. This has been configured and stable for about a year. No other items are scanned by IP.I checked the list for a report recently and found that the Last Seen date ...

esr by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exe files "Product Name" not collected

Hi I have trying to add exe files into the file scanning, since we would like to collect/make a "Product Family" based on "Product Name" in the exe file, but it looks like Lansweeper don´t collect that information?So my question are now; is it correc...

This Mac address already exist

I have been trying to load new assets on Lan sweeper but every time I put in the Mac Address it keeps saying it already exist yet its a new stock and also figured out that even when I try to put in a random number it does the same. please assist.rega...

RisunaM by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos