General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Hyper-V guest systems Asset Page

I have a number of Hyper-V servers with a number of guests. There is a report I have that I pinned to the main dashboard that shows the Hosts, and all of the guests (among other data). That is nice and I am happy with that.What I would like is the ma...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

User ticket submission

I am testing Lansweeper for our organization and I am able to create tickets via email but I can't seem to create them via the user dashboard. When a user goes to his/her dashboard and selects "New Ticket," they fill it out and select "Send" yet not...

revcall by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

historical data

does lansweeper keep historical data for the information it captures like other NMS RRDtools?I'm looking to track things like disk space, toner usage, uptime, etc.if so where or how can i view this?

AM13337 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Search Hard Drive Serial Number

Is it possible to search for hard drive serial numbers through the main search function? The only way I have found is to use the Hard Drive Serial report and filter the report.

bandersen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

tsysASSites

I'm trying to understand where the data comes from that populates tsysASSites table. How does this table get it's data? I see a missing AD Site and the server for this site and I'm trying to understand why.

IP address selection for Multi homed machines

I have a server that has 2 network cards and thus 2 IPs.When lansweeper picks the IP to show , it picks the wrong one and thus the IP LOCATION in lansweeper ends up not going where I want (ie Undefined)Is there any way to fix this?

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos