General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to (easily) update 2 environment data (prod and dev) ?

Hello everybody ! I would like to know how to easily update my production environment with my development environment data ?I make my ajustments on my dev environment then (after validation) I would like to update my prod environment. => how can I do...

Gonzo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Package Installer for LSPush?

Hi all,Regarding the article below:https://www.lansweeper.com/kb/109/deploying-a-package-manually-or-based-on-a-schedule.htmlCan it be used to automate LSPush as a scheduled job/task? Even though it's not installing anything? Thanks.

LN by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper News error

Is there a setting to make the News feed work?In our Lansweeper news window it says:"There was an error loading this feed."

hoddino by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word wrap in ticket custom fields "Info" column

Location: Configuration > Ticket Content > Ticket custom fields > Info columnI am creating custom ticket types for our needs and one of our needs is for PCI. The best way I have figured out how to do this is to create a ticket custom field for each l...

jkrelic by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning Queue Timeout ?

Hi Lansweeper Community,We had a recent issue where one of our computer assets hung in the scanning queue. This doubled the time it took for our scheduled scanning target tasks to complete for all of our computers. We had to reboot the server, and de...

dscoland by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft Licensing Tracking/Reporting Discussion

This is sort of a long winded Report related post and also just a basic request for some input on ideas so I'm not really sure what community category this would best fit into.TL;DR - I'm trying to figure out a one button report for purchased Microso...

MikeRigsby by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add new credential Error

On Scanning -> Scanning Credentials I have several creentialswhen try to add another to later map to a new workgroup , receive an error "Error while saving: Password and username are incorrect" but in this point I am not validating with nothing ( at ...

jorgeaaq by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpdesk tickets submitted by user

Is there a report we can run that shows the user, the subject and the quantity of tickets & ticket # so we can ferret out who are top talkers are? I'm looking but don't see how to obtain that information.

iflyvfr by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos