General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LANSweeper on large networks

Good dayCan you please confirm what the impact is on large networks where LANSweeper is continuously scanning devices. We have seen that LANSweeper caused switch management to drop while scanning the ranges that include the management VLAN.We have a...

MBekker by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sophos Endpoint Server AV isn't recognized

Apparently the current version of Lansweeper doesn't recognize Sophos Endpoint Server Advanced antivirus software because all my servers (W2012) are currently detected by Lansweeper as NO ANTIVIRUS INSTALLED and of course, that cause a red alert in m...

Simon_C_ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning Question re Sophos UTMs

I have a couple of Sophos UTMs, one on the local subnet (172.16.x.x) and another on the other end of a VPN connecting us to another facility and a remote subnet (172.17.x.x).The UTM on the local subnet gets scanned as a Asset Type of Router while the...

MrBob by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto assign Ticket Type based on Keyword(s) in subject line

I would like to have the feature to auto assign a ticket type based on keyword(s) in an emails subject line. Specifically I have a ticket type that I used for creating and removing users in ADUC and it would be nice to auto assign that type to my HR ...

jkrelic by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Knowledgebase Issue

Running current version of Lansweeper. In the Knowledgebase section, I am able to create custom categories. On the main Knowledgebase page, when I click New Article, only the default Lansweeper and Technical Support categories are visible. However, i...

WMI query sql server

We have many SQL installations but there are no listening databases in the SQL Server Information section after an IP-Range or AD scan. The section is empty.If we try to rescan manually an asset, the SQL Server Information becomes visible.But how we ...

kraton by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos