General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help creating deployment package

Hello everyone,I'm very new to the administration side of IT, having changed from a repair technician role, and so scripts and server work is rather beyond me at the moment. I work for an architect firm and i'm trying to create a deployment package f...

Reminder email on Unasigned tickets

I love the auto email option to agents for unassigned tickets, but was wondering if there was a way to setup a reminder email on unassigned tickets after a certain timeframe.Example: The main helpdesk person is out, a ticket comes in and all agents ...

dclark_AZT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Auto Assign on First Incoming Mail Note

Hello,I'm wondering if anyone has set this up. We're using the incoming email integration, and I'd like if a ticket is currently unassigned and an agent replies to a ticket notification email, than the note is added and the ticket is assigned to that...

lesterd88 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

New Employee - Multi ticket creation

Hello all,Can Lansweeper create related tickets based on an initial New Employee request?For example, if we receive a New Employee request, we then have the option to create subsequent tickets based on the requirements. Now I'm not sure if this would...

it21 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Need help on a report for MACs missing a specfic service

I mistakenly tried to ask this in the reports section...I need a report that identifies only MACs missing a specific service, in this case the Casper Agent.I was able to do this for Windows machines, but am stumbling with the MACs.I need to identify ...

ehorde by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible inacurate RMCPPingStatus in Report

I run this report:=====================================================================Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon, tblAssets.IPAddress, tblAsset...

IFIT by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deploying

Hi,i Need to copy two files local to the Clients. So far no Problem. But now i want in the 2nd step start the cmd i copied to the local Clients. But no matter what I try, the deployment Fails. The script can not run from UNC Path, so there is no way ...

Canen68 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos