General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

static grouping assets by deparment

I am trying to figure out how to add the column for static group name to any (and all reports) we have multiple departments that use Lansweeper and we need an easy way to sort each department's machines Dynamic groups don't work perfectly so we're wi...

Resolved! Event Log scanning tutorial

I've been all over your knowledge base and have searched quite a bit in the forum as well, but no answer exists that I have found. I want to implement a basic event log scanning and monitoring capability. Goals:Collect data on all servers but only...

DaveinJP by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sophos Intercept-X/Crypto Guard

It looks like Lansweeper is marking machines that have Sophos InterceptX/Crypto Guard installed as not having Anti-Virus installed.Is this a known issue?

bmbarnett by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Switch scanning via SSH but I need SNMPv3- How to force?

Hello,I have a Switch (HP ProCurve 2920) which is shown in the lansweeper like a VoIP Phone.The asset will scanned via SSH but I need a SNMPv3 scan. The Errormessage is: Errors found while scanning: Could not connect to SSH with credentials Global ...

Jln_S by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! WMI query LANSweeper uses to list SQL databases?

What is the WMI query that is used to list the databases on an SQL server?We have a number of SQL installations but one of them (SQL Express 2008 R2) is not listing any databases. LANSweeper finds the instances fine, but the database section is empty...

nnewton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trend Micro DeepScan

I am reaching out to the community to see if anyone has any ideas on how to identify servers that are being protected by Trend Micro DeepScan. The problem i am running into is that the product is agentless, and therefore WMI reports no AV installed. ...

MikeMiller by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lansweeper service not listening on port 9524

I have the problem, that my lansweeper service is not listening on port 9524. I've put the service in debug mode and found following error:08/11/2017 10:54:10: Cannot configure SSL port: 9524 Die angegebene Umwandlung ist ungültig. (translated from g...

schmittk by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Help creating deployment package

Hello everyone,I'm very new to the administration side of IT, having changed from a repair technician role, and so scripts and server work is rather beyond me at the moment. I work for an architect firm and i'm trying to create a deployment package f...