General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Assets missing Quickfix data

Hi, Currently having issues with assets missing Quickfix data. I've built a report to ensure we have no machines in our estate missing KB4012212 due to the recent WCrypt craziness however it is full of false positives due to some assets having no Qui...

ARTP by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 23 replies
  • 2 kudos

Scanning error FEATURES since 6.0.0.24

Hello,I have installed the latest version 6.0.0.24 and since then scanning the Windows workstations results in "General Errors". When I look for the error (Errors tab in the asset page) it just report "Error FEATURES". As far as I know, it didn't occ...

techreg by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emails to Agents when Tickets Assigned

We would only like emails to be sent under one circumstance:If I create a ticket and assign it to a different agent, then we want an email to be sent.We DO NOT want an email to be sent when for example, I create a ticket and assign it to myself (Set ...

dpoll7428 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! how to enter a command in deployment packages

Hello.I need to run "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\KACE\AMPTools.exe uninstall all-kuid" on many workstations that are listed in Lansweeper. I have tried using Deployment --> Packages creating a package with a single command using the above command as ...

Stewie by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audit Trail

Is there an Audit function to figure out how a whole section of assets was removed? I would like to learn if the system killed off the assets or if some one came in and took them out.Thanks,Ian

iboyd by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Best way to: PowerShell.exe -PolicyExecution Bypass

Hi Lansweeper Community,I have a question about the best way to run a PowerShell script on our inventoried machines that require the use of the -PolicyExecution Bypass parameter.What I was thinking is to run a Command within the Deployment settings, ...

dscoland by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos