General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! HelpDesk - Can we add more than 1 client to a ticket

We have just started using the Help Desk portion of Lansweeper. The only issue I can see that we would like to be able to do is allow an agent to put in more than one client on a single ticket. Sometimes we may install software for 5 people. We open ...

Resolved! Remote Control - Access Denied

Hello,Newbie here. I have tried to utilize the Lansweeper Remote Control (VNC), and seem to always get "Access is Denied".- I've logged into Lansweeper with an account that has Domain and Local Admin privileges for the PCs.- Confirmed that from the ...

sailor by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows Version

I have a custom report called "Windows Version" that finds and lists all system's version information. The SQL query is below.Select Top 1000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.Domain, tblAssets.IPAddress, tsysOS.OSname, tblOpera...

Resolved! Office 2016 Install date missing

I am trying to get the install date for Office 2016 on 32 and 64 bit PC's and it is not displaying. I checked the Uninstall window on Windows 7 and it clearly shows the correct date. Why isn't Lansweeper collecting this data?

Cobra7 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VMware ESXi + HP iLO shared network port

Hi, I have a couple of HP server acting as vmware hosts and I detected that since the iLO shares the network port in lansweeper assets page sometimes i see the iLo data and sometimes the vmware ones. Has anyone faced this problem? is there a workarou...

sfreyes by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New device on network not scanned

We had an auditor here that I gave an IP to so he could scan our network. Lansweeper never detected his laptop as a new device. I manually tried scanning his IP and nothing ever displayed. I was able to ping the IP still though. Why wouldn't lanswe...

jdaniel by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper Service Not Found. Is this a problem?

When I run the connection tester for a remote machine I get the following error. Is this a problem?? How do I push that out?Lansweeper Connection Tester 6.0.0.3Scanning Lansweeper Service (on this machine).. Status: Service not found Version: Execu...

sailor by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Role based administration

I want to create an account with limited access to Lansweeper console, I would need this account can view asset and access the client machine's event viewer only, nothing else in the basic and advanced action sections.seem it's all or nothing for th...

john0808 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos