General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Internal notes emailed to users

I've been testing the email ticket feature and i was hoping my team could add internal notes to a ticket whilst troubleshooting but from my testing the end user gets a ticket update email with the internal note.Is it possible to make it that only pub...

hopkinsit by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Adding existing Exclusions to new scan server

I just stood up a new scanning server at one of our remote locations. I can see the server in my LanSweeper Scanning targets tab so all seems well.I would like to copy some or all of the exclusions from my primary scanning server to this new scannin...

njett by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LanSweeper using Oracle as DB

Folks,are there any plans to support Oracle as DB, instead of MS-SQL?- There is a big push in my company to move everything to Oracle.Is anyone else in the community interested in running LS with an Oracle DB?Rgds,Thor

Thor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! rename detection

Folks,as per KB http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/87/windows-rename-detection.html, the rename dedection is only applicable to Windows devices.We have a lot of Lan/Wan (network devices) in our LS and I noticed the following; for interrogtion type SNMP.A n...

Thor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MSSQL Database Recovery Model

Hey all,I want to know if it is a problem to switch the revcovery model of the lansweeperdb from"Simple" to "Full". I maybe know why it is by default on "Simple". I think because the db is oftenly running on a SQL Server express version so there is n...

WINAIX by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows Registry Scan

I know that in March 2016 was not possible to do this, but don't know if it has been added. Can I get a list of windows machine certificates with lansweeper?Thank you

PabloSanz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper Load Balancing?

We just pulled a report and have about 25k assets listed. The database right now is at about 6 gig. We are looking into migrating this data over from SQL compact to SQL Server.Could somebody who's managing a lot of assets chime in? We'd like to keep ...

jmzhs by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add Priority to ticket list

I would like the ticket priority to be added to my list of all Open Tickets but I don't see it listed and I don't know how to add it.

OptusIT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos