General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Asset Actions

Hello, after update some Asset Actions don't work.Some actions, where the command line, contains a space not work.

dukedizel by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uptime calendar shown as sleep mode

Hello,in the uptime calendar our notebooks are all shown that they are in sleep mode, even if they were shut down.This problem seems to be only with Windows 10. Notebooks with Windows 7 are shown correctly.What problem could that be?sincerely Andreas

Lindner by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

After Scanning deployment not triggered after LSPush

I noticed after scanning deployments are not trigered when the asset is updated using LSPush, otherwise if I rescan the asset manually the after scanning deployments are trigered.This is a normal behaviour? One of the porpouses I setup the LSPush in ...

Resolved! Hide some menu

Hi guys,Can you share: How to hide some menu from user:- Reports- Knowledgebase- CommunityI created the role with only Access Asset Management, but when login I saw lots of menu. What should I do if I only want the role can view Assets/SOftware only?...

hoanv9 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emailing Parents

When creating a ticket to send a copy of the info to a student's parent.We can create tickets and a email will be sent to the student but we would like to be able to send a copy of these tickets tot he parents so that they have a copy of the E-Mail.T...

krash3000 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lansweeper Software Reports

In the lansweeper software reports we have over 11k software titles. However around 5000 of these are no longer seen on the network, they relate to a now retired build. All the workstations have gone and the corresponding tiles are gone..Is it possib...