General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Surface Pro 3 & 4- ChassisType & PortableBattery

We've got ~130 Surface Pros and are finding some odd issues with how they're seen by Lansweeper.None report having battery to tblPortableBattery, tho they do report normal battery.Some, random at this point, do not report a chassis type. Others do ho...

esr by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Single-Signon LDAP Authentication not working

I think we have missed something with our configuration. Users are being prompted for credentials.We've followed many help documents and made some changes in IIS to no avail.There may already be a thread for this and if there is, please point me to ...

ttownsend by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpdesk usage scenarios

Is it possible to have some boilerplate text included when a new ticket is created.Example: Please use this ticket for XYZ. Also be sure to download the following form from the KB to view more information.Can the Text fields have an "example" format...

harringg by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Website Default View

In Lansweeper Version 5 I had the access to the web page configured so that any validated domain user could see all assets and run the basic actions. In addition some specific users also had access to the configuration menu and the enhanced actions.I...

MartinG by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ticket Creation (Sent to User) - no other language

Dear Lansweeper Technician,i have one Helpdeskuser. And as he logged in to the Lansweeperwebpage he was asked for the emailadress and the language.Even if i have chosen german, no email replies like the "Ticket Creation (Sent to User)" are send in Ge...

Make tickets viewable to multiple users based on a filter

We have office staff organized by their location in Active Directory OUs (They also have the AD field 'PhysicalDeliveryOffice' set to indicate their location).It would be ideal if all users within a location could view all and even update tickets tha...

memxit by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Ticket Custom Fields

I've added a ticket custom field that is a datetime record and has Agents Only and Required for closing checked.I added a value when creating the ticket (self initiated as an agent) to the field. I then submitted the ticket, and closed the resulting...

harringg by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SLA doesnt change based on Priority Change

Hi, I have a range of SLA's based on ticket type and Priority.For example, my Priority "1" call is 15 minute response and 2 hour resolve. My Priority "2" call is 15 minute response and 3 hour resolve. I have 2 SLA Groups, one only targets my P1 calls...

jaik by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos