General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Disable Calendar Feature

Hi,I think it would be nice if it would be possible to deactivate the calendar feature.At the moment I don't need this and so I don't want this to show up in my menu bar.Thanks and regards,Alex

bobuddha by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Resolve time calculation

I made specific SLA for workstation deliveries: Initial response 2 days, resolve 14 days and business hours to be used. Received an order, assigned to an agent and set state to "in progress". Now I see resolve time ticking down from 56 days and 10 ho...

Juha_Otava by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restrict use of default relational mappings

There are several out of the box relational mappings available to choose from, i.e. "Backed Up To", "Installed by", "Used by". I know we can add new types of relations, but can we restrict the use or remove some of the out of the box relation types...

Resolved! windows software report issues.

Dear sir or miss.will i click software --> windows software , I find many software count is not right pcs.because same computer re-install have two pcs. How to filer to right pcs.thanks.

gene_tsai by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset Scan Errors - newbie help!

Hello,I'm new to Lansweeper and need some help scanning my assets successfully.I am running Lansweeper agentless and performing an IP range scan, AD domain scan, and AD User Path scan but after all the scans finish I receive scanning errors of "Never...

jon_banh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset: Antivirus disabled issus

Hello,every day i see in the Dashboard some Clients with "Antivirus disabled".But if i look on the Client anything is ok. Then i rescan the Client and all is fine.Why shows me the dashboard wrong informations? Maybe the asset scans the pc while the A...

Resolved! Display Notice to User if Unauthorized Software is Installed

Those with “clean” systems may not see the need, but I’m trying to bring out-in-the-wild systems under the compliance umbrella without having to re-image every one.I would like the capability to display (at logon) a free-form message to the current u...

Rob_B by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos