General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ticket Viewable for all AD Members

Hi there!i want to make a ticket viewable to all AD Members in our company (it´s about a major problem with our telephone connection). If i want to view the ticket from a user it says: "Zu diesem Ticket haben Sie keinen Zugang" (you have no access t...

TKAdmin by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Combine Multiple Packages into one

Has anyone figured out a way to combine all the packages created into one? I know the xml shows steps and such, I was wondering if there was another way to simply edit the xml to do this. Thanks, David L.

Lakatta by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Import Ticket Date Error

I am trying to import tickets from an existing ticket system as a csv file. After using the import ticket template and defining the fields necessary I am receiving 1 error, "String was not recognized as a valid DateTime". I have set the date to the c...

deziner22 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Ping Status Orb on Reports

I am wondering if it is possible to add the ping status orb to the reports or asset list. We would like to know if the machine is online before deploying some of our packages to the machines. Thank You

del019589 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shut off New Features

Hello;Will there be a way to disable the Helpdesk / KB features. While theyre a great improvement overall, Some of us already have other's in place for this and wouldnt be looking to replace them.thanks!Carlos

aragones by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can a ticket create a calendar event?

Hi, I am testing out all the new features in 6.0, and I was wondering if it is possible, either through the API or something else to create a calendar event automatically from a helpdesk ticket?

Resolved! Log out of LS??

How does one log out of LanSweeper?I have logged into LS on our on-call tablet and am unable to log my user off. I need to pass the tablet on through the on call rotation.Log in is via Chrome ( No Logoff button shows on the user name/settings button...

apap by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos