General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SnagIt Product Keys

We have several installations of Techsmith SnagIt in the environment and would like to retrieve the RegistrationKey. It appears that SnagIt removed the RegistrationKey from the registry after version 9. However, it does appear that the location to ...

Resolved! Active Directory Scanning Issue

I just started using LS yesterday so please forgive any stupidity on my part. I'm trying to build my assets but LS keeps pulling everything it can see in AD even though I've told it to only scan my OU. Do I need to do something to purge/rebuild the d...

ctw by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SSH Keys for Linux

Would be awesome if Lansweeper could handle Private/Public SSH Keys for authenticating to Linux boxes. This is helpful in situations where a number of systems are only setup with a public SSH key rather then a weak password.Just something to wish for...

novasam by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! help lansweeper

HelloI'm new here so I have a question.How to configure Lansweeper to scan two domains? one of the domains on the subnet 192.168.10. [...] and the other on the subnet 192.168.20. [...]. My server where I Lansweeper has the address 192.168.10.5.What p...

piteerbu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fetch AD security groups

I would like to see some additional AD integration with LS. You currently pull a lot of information from AD, but I'd like to see a bit more. For instance, on the Users page, I would love to be able to see the AD groups the user belongs to. And, it wo...

jprateragg by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! %username% in custom file scan

Hi, can variable like %username% be use in custom file scan (eg. c:\company\fin\%username%\data\upload.log )if not please advise how to do such scan, Thanks

danielk by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to rescan an entire subnet?

I'm using LS v6011 (I imagine it's the same in the stable version). I want to perform a complete scan on an entire subnet. Under Scanning > Scanning Targets, I have the option to do a Quick Scan, but that only scans known devices. I saw under Scan No...

jprateragg by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos