General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Split up between various types of 'Windows' machines

In our organisation we use several types of Windows machines, and all of these are identified as asset type 'Windows'. I'd like to see these machines split up in the various types of hardware we have, Notebooks, Thin Clients Desktops and Graphical Wo...

Arjan by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Installer for Greenshot

Any chance that someone who knows more about the installers than I do could develop a script for installing Greenshot? I've tried and totally failed

Resolved! F-Secure PSB Server Security

Morning I am having problems with F-Secure PSB Server Security it is not getting picked up as an anti virus program any help would be great

Gartski by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Macintosh Software

We have a number of Macintosh computers on our network. It appears that the Macs that are running older versions of OS X are scanned properly and all information is collected, including installed software. However, the Macs that are running the lat...

sbrunk by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blacklist or "Do not scan" list

Hello,Is there any way to stop specific assets from being scanned? For example, I scan our IP range for assets, and our wired LAN and WiFi distribute the same DHCP range.We have some machines with both wired LAN and WiFi enabled. this means that the...

Resolved! IP Exclusion comment in IP Address Range Scanning

I am direly missing a comment field associated with the excluded IPs. It is hard to remember which device is associated with an excluded IP or why you have excluded it.A comment field would make that clear and retraceable for any other person.

MartinG by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos