General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SQL Move Blew Away Authentication?

I followed the guide provided to migrate from Compact to Express including the copying of the Website folder. All of my assets are there but I noticed that my default page was changed. That's when I noticed that the website was set to anonymous acc...

Resolved! UNIX and Linux Feature Requests

#1 UNIX and Linux Feature Requests SSH key passwordless, reports and alertsSimply Google ssh key passwordless authenticationThere are tons of articles to create a passwordless authentication connection.It would be great to have a private / public key...

cmredkey by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Website Access page

When I restrict access to our Web Console, the user gets a Lansweeper page that tells it the domain\user, what kind of Login authentication method is being used, and then has a box called "windows groups" which lists a large number of security groups...

McClure77 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The environment is incorrect

Result: Deployment ended: The environment is incorrect. Stop(Failure). Credential: (XXXX\lansweeper). ShareCredential: (XXXX). Command: "\\itdlansweeper\DefaultPackageShare$\Scripts\Dell WOL.exe"Any ideas what that means?

Resolved! DB move to SQL Cluster

Looking for the instructions or feedback from any user on how to move the LS DB running on SQL 2012 Express to Full Blown SQL Cluster. Please keep in mind your current instructions cannot be applied as nothing gets installed on the SQL cluster. So is...

chads by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Teamviewer license

Hello, so i bought 2 teamviewer license, and i add it to lansweeper license manager. As teamviewer is a one payment time, and it is by tech, this means that doesn't matter how many machines is teamviewer installed, lansweeper doesn't count correctly....

rui_real by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos