General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Adding Licence information

Hi folks,We have purchased licences for some software that wont be installed for a few weeks (Personally I would have waited, but hey..)Anyway, I want to get the licence information added to Lansweeper so I know its there, but I only seem to be able ...

Resolved! New forum registrations temporarily halted

Just an FYI for anyone who might be trying to register a new forum account: we've temporarily halted new registrations due to an influx of spam and spammers. Our forum admin will take a look at this issue on Monday and decide on the best approach to ...

Susan_A by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Prevent someone from editing my report

Hi,I have made some reports in Lansweeper, which everyone can edit whenever they want. I would like to prevent this from happening by allowing only me to edit a report.I am fine when people can see the SQL query I used, so they can copy it. But I don...

Mitchell by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deployment ports

This has certainly been asked before, but I searched and was unable to find anything other than..http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/20/used-TCP-ports.htmlISSUE:I have a machine on a remote site that I am currently using lspush to scan. I'm hoping to be abl...

cs8400 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos