General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Beta Forum Section

Hi,Are there any plans to have a Forum section for Beta queries/suggestions/feedback?I just thought it would be helpful to separate them so the beta testers have a section to talk about it without flooding the general section which may cause confusio...

Resolved! connecting to imap from exchange 2003

Hi,i am trying to setup the beta helpdesk and have some challenges to get the imap-portion to work.has anyone successful set it up to connect to a (i know) exchange2003-Imap-Server?Please dont start a discussion about the fact, that exchange2003 shou...

spikey by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LastSaved and LastChanged fields do not update?

I'm trying to create reports that we can import into a CMDB system, the import happens every hour and the receiving system logs an audit entry every time the import process runs because I am using the "LastSeen" field to determine if the asset inform...

nnewton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PC not being scanned

I have a PC that isn't being scanned. I went and checked the ip address because i scan by IP. lets say that the IP of this PC is 777 with the name of JJ. Now, i configured Lansweeper to target this ip address in its scan, but when i do the scan it se...

Resolved! Scanning Credentials tracking

Hi,We have a large network with many sites. We are scanning vmware, switches, printers etc using different credentials.It can be the case that device A has been scanned with vmware credential A and device B has been scanned with vmware credential B.I...

jacobsenm by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Add files to scan

I am trying to get a report for a certain exe file located in all users profile folder. In Custom Scanning, I 'Add files to scan' but am not sure of the correct parameters for %username%. So it will scan all user profiles on PC for this exe. I susp...

Trin by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Offline Alerts?

I'm a new Lansweeper customer and have had LS setup for about a week now... I love it. I've used Spiceworks in the past, and while I liked that, LS seems to be leaps and bounds better.I'm wondering though, can LS be configured to email alerts when sp...

Rockermann by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos