General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Excluiding IP ranges and OU's

Am i able to exclude IP ranges not just single IPs? If not surely this is a feature everyone would want.Also, am i able to Exclude OU's from AD Scanning? If i have 500 OU's and i want to exclude 2, it seems i must have to manually add the 498 that i ...

dpadgett by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cisco Model Numbers

When Lansweeper is scanning assets, it does not get the information for the Model Number correct. My example is with a Cisco Switch. We were having a problem with a particular switch model, Cisco Catalyst 3560. I was able to see all of the 3560s. ...

jfiler123 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Managing Asset State

HiHow do people deal with changing assets that they have disposed of? We have a turn over of a few hundrad pcs a week and they are all scanned into a spreadsheet with serial number and asset name that match lansweeper database. Is there an easy way t...

willetzky by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Database move to a new VM

Hi guys!I am planning on shutting down the current VM Lansweeper is sitting on and install it on another server but I would like to move the database with all the past events and the history in it.Can you please provide some guideline on how to do it...

hasayeret by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AWS instance ID

We have quite a few servers in AWS and it would be great if we could search for AWS instance ID's to show the asset within lansweeper. Thanks

marc_dub by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! VMware ESXi Hosts

I'm looking for a way to have Lanweeper scan and catalog all ESXi hosts in my environment. I'm very new to Lansweeper and I've searched the Report Center for such a report and haven't found any. Was wondering/hoping someone either had such a report a...

Resolved! Windows Updates searchable in quick search

if it is not already on the wish list, please consider it:when microsoft screws up a windows update again, then i need to search which computer has it already installed.e.g. i search for kb345999, a list of computers should open like it is installed ...

stiwa by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos