General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Unauthorised Administrators Report

I am trying to run the Unauthorised Administrators report and keep getting the error shown below, whether run on the server directly or on a workstation.How can I run this report as we know it will generate a very high number of admin accounts we nee...

Resolved! Report Windows Client Machine ID CMID

I would like to generate a report of Windows Client Machine ID CMID. This is needed to find improperly imaged computers as KMS is reporting duplicate CMID'sAny idea if this is possible?Thanks, Tony

tony by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PC's being idnetified as Webservers

We have a very large amount of PC's being identified as Webservers as well as Nortel 1140E IP phones being identified as Webservers. Any idea why these devices are not being scanned correctly?

momalley by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote screenshot.

I lost my remote executable screenshot of lasweeper, I'm searching the web and can not find where I can download it?http://www.lansweeper.com/remote-screenshot.aspx

djpons by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Check uptime of computers as a report

Well, I am building something like a service to build a report and include something like the cost center os the users so the keyusers have a list of computers where they do not reboot the system for more than X time. The service connects to the Lans...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lenovo warranty not detected

Hi, we are facing an issue with warranty detection for all our Lenovo PCs.For all scanned Lenovo PCs we get on tblwarranty.Error the following error:Connection error (elapsed time: 00:00:00.2968807): The underlying connection was closed: An unexpecte...