General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! IE 11 not working

I upgraded to internet explorer 11 and the actions don't want to work anymore. Bummer! I tried everything...reg entry...activex settings....safe list....compatibility mode.Nothing seems to be working, any ideas for this?Thank you!

EB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! vCenter Notes Follow up

Thanks for you help on the previous query http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst8210_vCenter-Notes.aspxBut I done this and it worked great. Except that when the servers where re-scanned the Description field data was all wiped. As this is a cel...

marc_dub by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looking for customers in the US using LanSweeper

Our legal dept has requested a list of customers in the US using Lansweeper. Lansweeper's privacy policy states they cannot give it to us. They suggested I post out here for this information.If you would be so inclined, could you please reply with y...

WbstDev by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Migrate DB from SQL CE to SQL Server 2012 (or 2008)

Hi, is there a official mpath to migrate an existing database from SQL CE to a real SQL Server? I tried to use the "CompactToServer.exe", but it tells me that the Schema does not match (i have Schema Version 62 on the source side = SQL CE) and Schema...

mbast by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lspush and winpe

So we have a number of systems that have been wiped ready for disposal (no OS) and since we can now do more with Lansweeper (5.1.21) I'm working on ways of getting data into lansweeper without manual entry where possible.We have a PXE server that del...

mjphelan by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Send a parameter to Lansweeper to list a asset

Is it possible to open Lansweeper by sending a asset ID to the web page and get the asset listed automaticaly? It would be nice to send the host ID from another application and get the host information directely listed in Lansweeper on opening it.

tivaaga by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Import Asset Tags?

Asset tags are appended to every device in our shop. Every device has a serial number and is recorded in LANSweeper. LANSweeper has a custom field for Asset tag, but it is empty. I have a table in Excel that has two populated columns: Asset Tag and...

Resolved! Scanning for file

Any file scanning job I'd define, when I'm asking for report, I'm just getting:error while getting reportSyntax error converting the varchar value 'True' to a column of data type bit.No problem for those related to registry scanning.Please advice.

eac by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos