General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MAC and Lansweeper credentials

Hi, I was just wondering if any one else has done this.So we have a fleet of Mac´s that we obviously want to Scan via lansweeper. We could manually create the credentials on each Mac, but that is not efficient, especially if you want to do this with ...

Daniel_Red by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

TPM Information in Asset Info

Background: I am building reports for assets with/without TPM chips (To see what laptops need to be replaced) and if they do have TPM if it is activated/deactivated (To see if the TPM needs to be activated).This is all for a full disk encryption proj...

lmiller by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

SNMP v3 and printer supplies levels

Hi All,I'm running version v. 6.0.130.62. but the issue has existed long before this version.With SNMP v1, v2 supply levels show properly when you view the asset. With v3, toner, imaging unit, maint kit etc levels always show at 100%. Anyone else s...

Inventory

Hi,I am able to get the asset details which are connected to network. Is there a possibility to add the store inventory manually?

Sunil by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible Installation Loop

I have created a report that gives me a list of all computers with an outdated version of an application.I have created a deployment installer package with the option "Rescan assets" enabledI have created a deployment schedule to install the applicat...

New great look in helpdesk but...

Hi. I just love the new look in helpdesk that came in ver 6.0.150.50. The new look of the priority is splendid and much more visiable than before.But... it is always a but....It would be even greater if: User (or at least admin of the system) could r...

valaha by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Run built-in remote control as admin

I don't use a domain admin as my daily driver account. I want to be able to use the built-in(to lansweeper) "remote control" action. Whenever I try to use it it always says access denied, so I need domain admin for it to work. How can I get this acti...

cnielsen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsPush Laptop Best Practice

Hi Lansweeper Community,I am working on a project where I need to gather inventory information from laptops while they are in a remote location for our firm. I have been working on a script that is pretty reliable. It e-mails the LsPush inventory fil...

dscoland by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos