General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Installing on XP Machine vs Domain Controller

I would like to know it the free version of Lansweeper can be installed on an XP Pro machine and still scan the network properly Hopefully this isn't a dumb question. In other words can lansweeper work independently without being installed on the d...

Offtopic - Changing domain\admin password

Hallo Users,I want to change our domain administrator password but it will influence the services and programs that are using admin credentials.Is there any tool / util. on the net to seek out where the Domain Admin account is used through a network....

i_kulgu by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote Control Issue

I have a strange issue with remote control. The service installs ok on client and run correctly but port 5900 is not opened. If a run winvnc.exe on client manually, the port is opened and remote control goes ok.

cheche by Champion Sweeper
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

lost username

Ihave the premium version but lost my forum usename. Is there a way to get my information? on the lost password page u must know ur username and email

Resolved! No F-Secure installed not working

hello,i cant seam to get the report "No F-Secure installed " to work, it shows 0 and i know that that is wrong, i can se that the report i looking for = Like %fssm32%a sweep of my system finds no fssm32 so why is it showing that alle systems are AV'...

Emort by Engaged Sweeper
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Force Active Directory user scan

We updated a majority of our AD users yesterday so their Department and Job Title would be correct... Trying to see that in Lansweeper and not getting those changes... Is there a way to force an update?

bsalvaggio by Engaged Sweeper
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VPN users & updating IP address (DNS)

Good Afternoon,Here is my problem. I have about 20-25 "mobile" users who connect to the network via VPN through a CheckPoint firewall. When they connect to the VPN I would like to be able to use LANSweeper to Support my users. When they connect to...

Lanman by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos