General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Allow End Users to See Tickets in Any State

Is there a specific setting somewhere that shows which ticket "states" an end user can see?  Currently when end users receive the automated responses from the help desk if they click the Go To Ticket link they are only able to see tickets Closed or C...

scenner showing service not started in console

HI Team,   We have installed a scanner in one entity, but the service is showing down in the Lansweeper console. The Lansweeper service is already started in the server and its fine as well, after the Lansweeper scan service installation we have chan...

Nik14 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows 10 Deployment

I am just beginning to put Windows 10 machines in my environment. When I try to push out installers to the new machine, I keep getting an error: Preliminary checks failed. Task Registering Error. The request is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT:...

Mass Update Asset AD User Mappings

Hello,   We would like to assign assets to AD users, but i cant see a way to do this programatically through the API (seems the API is "read-only" with no ability to update, which is very dissapointing).I can see there is the ability to run custom SQ...

rp-nat by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Event filter widget, Can't add filter.

Hi, I have a problem with "Event Filter" widgets, in my actual version 10.2.5.0, I can add this widgets in the dashboard but i can't "Add filter", i push the button but it do nothing.Thank you for your help.

Unnamed by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows failover cluster objects scanning error

Hi,I've configured an AD scan and our AD contains a lot of logical computer objects related to Windows failover clusters (e.g. SQL Availability Group Listeners).The scans for these cluster computer accounts fail with an Error "DNS redirected to Serve...

Lhaard by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

create certificate for o365 scanning

If i want to scan o365 it must be with modern authentication. As i have read this right it must be done trhu a certificate which is the same on the scanning server and on Azure.How to create the certificate on the scanning server is it just the norma...

cstoop by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos