General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem generating report

I need help creating a report"how many machines do not have the FORCEPOINT ONE ENDPOINT softwarecan anyone help me wI need help creating a report"how many machines do not have the FORCEPOINT ONE ENDPOINT softwarecan anyone help me with thisith this

mreis18 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with report creation

Hello everyone,I am currently creating a report that should show me all users who are not in a specific AD group and have a specific program installed. Unfortunately, I'm not that good at SQL, so I just can't get it right.Here's what I've got so far ...

Database field for Dell Monitor Express Code?

I am trying to get a report of my Dell monitors which shows either the Service tag or Express Code.  I cannot find that field in the database, but the Express Code DOES appear for each monitor when I pull one up individually (see attached screenshot)...

mfassler by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSO cloud with AzureAD

Hi all,I've set up our cloud site with Azure AD. I added our AD security group into the app as a user in AD.I am able to add users to the SSO owners, but when users log in they are asked to create a site and do not go to the landing page. Did I miss ...

Resolved! Automatic ticket creation by email

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to create a ticket automatically by sending an email to a certain adress.Example:Our monitoring system detects an issue on a server;Monitoring system sends email to it support team (example@example.com)La...

MBI by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customize website user interface

Hello everyone !My last project was about to configure the Lansweeper helpdesk. It take me sometimes but now it works perfectly and helping our employees to create and track tickets more easly !But it still few stuff to configure to let the things be...

Citizen_cabbage_0-1680205977503.png