General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pantum L2300DW Toner Level Not Scanned

We have a Pantum L2300DW printer, it prints black and white only. Lansweeper shows it as an asset, but it doesn't scan its toner level. As far as I am aware, the rest of our printers (50+) are being scanned just fine. I've checked the SNMP settings o...

csirolli by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SEC_ERROR_BAD_SIGNATURE

Hi Lately i got this error message when i log in my lansweeper " An error occurred while connecting to server:82. The peer's certificate has an invalid signature.Error Code: SEC_ERROR_BAD_SIGNATURE The page you are trying to view cannot be display...

Admi960 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Search not search all records ?!

Hi I have a problem with lansweeper, when I search for mp PC example PC123, in summary I have a "Model:" - when I click on the model i got a raport list with list of PC same as my. But on a raport list there are not all of PC's with the same Model:,...

gelo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB connected printer as asset

Hi, Can any recommend me the best way to get asset information for the printers connected via USB? I want to get the printer information to set alert for the toner/drum.

Powershell module for Lansweeper - Automation

GoodmorningIn my company we are using Lansweeper.I need to to automate some tasks basing on the Lansweeper assets.At its basics, I need to query and filter lansweeper assets and perform some tasks on each filtered asset.Is there any supported way to ...

SubnetJO by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lansweeper push to the cloud

Dear All,We see that lansweeper is strongly pushing the cloud platform. We are wondering what will happen with the helpdesk as this is an onpremise only feature.

bbrockx by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos