General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Enable SSL for LANSWEEPER

I tried to search for the proper process for migrating an existing LanSweeper instance from HTTP to HTTPS I only found one article that referenced MS article for just doing the standard IIS SSL bindings. I've generated the Certificate and created th...

njett by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

NTI E-MICRO-T Sensor OID

I have been trying to get LS to scan the attached OID's but every rescan shows No Information Found. I have gone through the troubleshooting steps at https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/troubleshooting-custom-oid-scanning-issues/ but the only th...

Lansweeper Credential-free Device Recognition - log4j

We use Palo Alto next generation firewalls and we've been receiving alerts that our Lansweeper server was trying to reach the following URL and IP address and it was flagged as being log4j traffic. 52.215.53.110recognition.lansweeper.comHas anyone e...

zbrantley by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Show out of date drivers

Is there a way to have Lansweeper show me out of date drivers on a computer? Would I have to just set up a custom file scan for each driver that I wanted to monitor or is there a better way?Thanks.

HarkinsIT by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Drivers

I don't see a section, so I am guessing that LS does not scan drivers and driver versions?

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Certificate Scanning

I see some old posts about scanning desktops for expiring certificates and it was on the wishlistI also see builtin reports for certificatesI also see certificates discussed on the recent least priveledge scanning post by lansweeperSo is certificate ...

abetzold by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos