General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Last Windows Update Report/chart

We recently noticed that some workstations were no longer showing up in this report.The only thing they appear to have in common, is that they are all W11 devices.Anyone have any idea what the cause may be and how we can avoid it?https://www.lansweep...

bcalluy by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper gathering of customer data

We are currently debating, whether to look into lansweeper for asset discovery. But lack som information, i cannot seem to find on the website. Does lansweeper gather any information on the customers, through their program? Or have access to any info...

dagtrli by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

* Enable SNMP to scan Cisco devices

Hi everyone,I have a detail when scanning with Lansweeper, Cisco Switches, it throws me the error of (Enable SNMP to scan Cisco devices) even when I generate a test with the Lans DeviceTester.exe tool. The test that I carry out is correct, since it s...

Gerardo8A by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Initial setup - tricky environment

Hello,What would be the best route for a "unique" setup of LANsweeper between two disparate physical sites?We have two general sites, three domains, and limited network connectivity between the sites.During the LANsweeper trial, I was running both si...

bmerri19 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Document Widget to list files in Folder

HiNot sure if this is any use to anyone but this widget will display a list of documents / files in a given folder, handy to display Work Instructions ?<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="LS.BaseControl" %><%@ Import Namespace="Sy...

Andy_Sismey by Champion Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

exclude from scans

Hi, is it possible to set the scanning of assets excluding mobile or other types of devices?

Max90 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos