→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Correlation of assets discovered by multiple scans

Hi, is there anything that explains how the different scanning techniques correlate what they find? For example, we have a number of Windows servers that are running Apache and we have AD Computer Path and IP Range scanning configured. The servers ar...

Multiple AWS Accounts/FIM - Roadmap/New Features

Can someone please tell me if there has been any progress in a couple of areas where we found Lansweeper (LS) to be wanting when we trialled it a year ago.-Multiple AWS Accounts-We use multiple AWS accounts (who doesn't). Even though LS can use multi...

awheewall by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cisco ios-XE scanning

since Cisco IOS-XE scanning will result in a software version at the Model field.So 9300's, 3650's, IE-3300's etc will show [Gibraltar],[Everest],[Fuji] etc. at the model field.Anyone an idea how to fix?https://ibb.co/pL01Y8xhttps://ibb.co/h1BNmcc

lander by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Roadmap

Recently, there was a poll for what user would like to see next. Aside from the results of that poll, do you have a roadmap for where Lansweeper wants to go in the future? Thanks.

jstrength by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 22 replies
  • 2 kudos

Linux performance data

Hi, I got an error while getting Linux performance data. The error was like "you have to add it in performance target", even I already added it in performance target still I got this error.Thanks

mapped drives credentials

Hi I need to know if there is a way i can create a report that will export me the mapped drives on each machine and on what credentials it is mapped with? I'm talking about machines that are not in the domain.

eranavn by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos