General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SNMP with servers

Hi team!It looks like SNMP credentials are not considered by Lansweeper when it comes to retrieve server's data. Only windows, Linux and global credentials.I've created a scanning target and mapped it to a SNMP credential, the one I'm using for solar...

API Released

Using the GraphQL framework of the platform, and an endpoint that allows standard queries of all entities and fields of the Lansweeper data, but also the team have built a bulk export function where you can compact and export your entire Lansweeper d...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SCAN PRIORITY

While scanning targets using multiple credential.Which credential will be used the first? The upper or the one that is down?

Resolved! Lansweeper Server Services - Running as what User acount ??

I'm still and because searching solution for https://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst20063_Lansweeper-Deployment---empty-log---not-deploying.aspx#post64475Maybe I'm now on right path(will write whole debug steps if I find the solutions)Before I ...

miharix by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper Deployment - empty log - not deploying

I'm trying to finalize implementation of Lansweeper in our company,but just can't figure out why the packet deployment isn't working.All computers are in domainLansweeeper installed on WSUS serverFiles for in packet deployment installing are on diffe...

miharix by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ticket not assignet to agent no email notification

Hi there,where there is a ticket created and not assigned to an agent, or assigned to an agent by the user System. This agent then assigns ticket to the other agent, no E-mail notification is received at any point.Can you give me advice what is wrong...

batruska by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Copy Ticket Type

We want to create a nested ticket for each of our departments so we can have a different default agent for each department. It would be very nice to create it once and then make a copy and just change the name and default agent. is this possible?

jhlava by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos