General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSAgent not sending data

I recently installed LSAgent on an endpoint, and there's no data being transmitted to the cloud or the server.This is from the logs. Any thoughts?2021-01-28 12:32:58,031 [7] DEBUG Created RelayCommunicationSender to URL https://lsagentrelay.lanswee...

pryan67 by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Easy Scheduled Reports Possible?

I would like to use Lansweeper to run a report at 8pm to check to see which machines in our Active directory domain are still online. It doesn't seem like a hard thing to ask, to have a report created at a certain time showing the online status of ou...

Ryan_V by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hide comments and docs

Hi.I wonder if there is a setting that hides the "comments" and "docs" buttons on the assetpage.We´re thinking of putting sensitive data there i.e local users and passwords.I´ve searched but the default setting seems to be that one can see everything...

Svante by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

RPC problems

Please help. I've tried many ways already, looking for the difference between configurations. In the end, I didn't come to anything. The problem is that there are over 500 devices on the network and only 90 of them are scanned. The settings on all de...

Lolwtole by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RemoteDeployment_x64.exe showing on deployment [BUG?]

As the Title explains, the cmd window from RemoteDeployment_x64.exe is showing on the Windows Asset when I use the current logged on user credentials. The installation is silent otherwise and successful.This is very bad UX and some user panic and clo...

Tomas by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Checkpoint solution

We are looking for customers who have Checkpoint solutions deployed in their networks. If you are open for a short demo, please let me know. Thanks, /F

New License

I purchased 3000 licenses in Nov. 2020 and have not heard anything. Order reference number was 247045470. The check was sent to CleverBridge on Nov. 24th ; check number 437364. Our bank shows the check cleared on Dec. 3rd. Can you please check on...

Resolved! PING monitor setup

Hi Everyone,Names Bob and I'm new to LANsweeper. We are a small VoIP company. We want to know when a customers site has gone off-line. We have a couple of things in place for that. One of the things is a PING monitor. It sends a PING to the customers...

atd by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos