General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

already successful

Hi Lately, whenever I deploy several packages in Lansweeper on to a machine (one after the other), Lansweeper will try to deploy previously successfully deployed packages before trying to deploy the one I just tasked.For example:I just set up a new n...

Access Knowledgebase

Hi,using 8.0.130.12If i create a new article in knowledgebase i get the error messageWebServer Error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".This happens on a Lansweeper ScanServer with IIS and also on a seperate ScanServer with IIExpr...

daigls by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't see PCs plugged into phones

Hello, I just fired up a trial for Lansweeper. I'm trying a few of our remote sites first, based on IP range. In this particular location almost all of the PCs are connected to Cisco VOIP phones. (The 'computer' port on the back of the phone) Lanswee...

javeryt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Dell Monitors Warranty Info

Hi All,New to Lansweeper and have been looking at the warranty lookups.I have entered the monitors Dell Service Tag into the serial number field (same a dell laptops).I still don't have warranty info populating.Is there something I have missed?Cheers...

Resolved! Helpdesk - Dispatching Rules

Hi all, I'm working on setting up the Lansweeper helpdesk for our company. Along with that, I'm trying to setup email dispatching rules so that when users send an email to helpdesk@domian.com the ticket will get auto-assigned to a ticket type and tic...

afoley by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Radar Bug

It appears that asset radar is associating names of devices to mac addresses that dont belong to them.58:97:BD:07:4F:50 ABC-4321-R01 192.168.0.70The MAC address matches up to the name of the device, but the IP address being associated to this record ...

Resolved! CVE-2020-14011 information

Can someone link me to LanSweeper's explanation of this CVE? https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2020-14011I don't see a postmortem or blog post related to CVE-2020-14011

cycleheat by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos