General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Why did a deploy take over 30 minutes?

Why would it take over 30 minutes for a deploy project to update zoom on a work station? I also did a deploy this morning to all of our Windows 10 computers (582 workstations) and on some it is still running. This was just a vbs script to test for a...

software Report - not on PC

Hi Everyone,New and a novice so please be gentle...looking to create a report that shows computers that do not have a certain software name/title. When I do produce the report it shows all computers with every software title on that computer. I just ...

GeneDi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

NTLM-Kerberos

Hi.We have used LS quite a while now, but recently our AD department claims that our LS-user is scanning AD servers with NTLM instead of Kerberos. ( wich is unsafe )We are running LS with IIS Express and i wonder if its possible to Switch to Kerberos...

Svante by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

AD server scanning

Hi.Our AD is set up with multiple servers since we are a wolrldwide company.We have set up active scanning towards our domainname ( company.com )This creates a lot of trafic on our network.Is there a way to specify wich AD server to scan?

Svante by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

servername:portnumber to helpdesk.domain.com

WE are running Lansweeper on our network and I am working on the helpdesk portion of it. I have it setup currently so that we access it using servername:portnumber and would like to set it so that our users enter helpdesk.domainname.com to access th...

Issues with API since version 8?

Hello has anyone experienced issues creating tickets or modifying tickets using the API since upgrading to the latest version 8? (8.0.130.17)was working fine before we upgraded but no longer on the new version....

Ericstl by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rename Detection with LSAgent

As many companies, we are WFH 100% of the time so we are relying almost entirely on the LSAgent to scan systems. I have discovered that when I re-image a system, rename detection is not picking up the change instead creating a new asset. Is this a ...

brodiemac2 by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Importing Tickets

We will be moving from Trackit to Lansweeper helpdesk. When we import the tickets from Trackit, will the fields that are not in Lansweeper be created? Some of the users that are in Trackit are no longer working here. How will Lansweeper handle these...