General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Mac Mini has Asset Type of Windows

HelloI have just installed Lansweeper and the first scan (from a Windows PC) show my Apple Mac Mini with the Asset Type of 'Windows'.There appears to be no way to change this. How can I get the correct result?CheersJames

thebigo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

[SOLVED] Strange IP behaviour of server and HPE iLO

I've got two sets of assets with strange behavior. These are two physical Hyper-V Servers:server1 - 192.168.100.100server2 - 192.168.100.102Each with an HPE iLO asset:server1ilo - 192.168.100.101server2ilo - 192.168.100.103Server1 and server2 both ru...

PL-Infra by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alerting

We want to get alerts when things happen, like % disk use is over 90%, CPU is over 90%, memory is < 10%. Can this be done?DD

dwdaley by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Domain Migration w/ new SIDs

Our business is moving away from our parent domain that we have been embedded with for an extensive time. Both are building new domains. We are building out new domain and not carrying over any SID history for accounts. How will this affect the ticke...

Email Link back to ticket

How can I include a link back to the original lansweeper ticket through the users email? This link would give the option to link back to the ticket without having to log back in or reply to the email, but can see all of the notes on their help desk p...

jsopko by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Run batch file as Admin

Hi,I'm trying to deploy a batch file on a handful of computers over WAN. The file executes to stop the Windows Update Service. The batch file needs to run with elevated permissions in order for it to work successfully. After reviewing a number of sim...

Lansweeper Firefox Extension For v57 and Up

Hi Guy's,As per https://www.lansweeper.com/kb/11/firefoxplugin.htmlCan you please provide the extension as well not just the installer.I am using a portable version of Firefox and your old installer worked fine, the new one doesn't. It doesn't insta...