General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Missing Descriptions

Why is my descriptions missing for all my assets? For example All of my workstations have a description in AD but I do not see any of them in any report.

Office 365 User Photos

I'm setting up my second ever instance of LANSweeper and have come across a peculiar issue. Users are imported from Office 365 just fine but the user photos seems to be missing. I remember from my last setup that they imported just fine. Is there ...

brodiemac2 by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chrome OS Scanning Credential Issue

Started implementing new fall features recently and ran into some issues when attempting to get Lansweeper to scan Chrome OS. I followed Lansweepers document on creating the service account and configuring it yet I am still getting and error "No vali...

TPM scanning

Hey all, I need some help setting up my LanSweeper to scan for TPM chips onboard PC's. We do integrations and one of our due diligence steps is to go onsite and perform a full LanSweeper scan before we schedule the network cutover. One of our minimum...

gene by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bulk AssetLock set

Looking at a report, it looks like we have over 1000 devices with their assettypelock set to True. Is there a way to bulk set them to false or do I need to go to each device individually?

tcooper by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Plundervolt

Hi Guys,Thank you for providing information on the Intel Plundervolt Vulnerability Report. I ran the scan on our systems and found some vulnerable processors as I expect most organizations will also have.Reading more information on the site you link ...

rader by Champion Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

MSI Package

Hello everybody,I have to distribute the client vpn "global protect" passing the parameter to set the site. I tried to launch the package from a local .bat and the parameter string installs it correctly. Creating the package from LS and launching it ...

Stema by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos