General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Deleting Installer Package

Hi, I have an installer package that I cannot delete. Before this, it was stuck in a "performing preliminary check" loop despite it actually getting installed at that endpoint.I found in another post the following steps to end the loop which I follow...

SQL Server Express -- LocalDB version okay?

I'm still on my trial version of Lansweeper, just waiting for approval to purchase now. I saw this morning that SQL Compact is going out of support.My use case is for a small office, so I'm going to migrate to SQL Server Express. I was wondering if t...

Cloud Relay Configuration Details

I'm looking for more details around the Cloud Relay Configuration.Cloud Relay Authentication Key -- Enable the cloud relay to receive an authentication key.ping relay.lansweeper.comPinging waws-prod-dm1-063.cloudapp.net [52.165.163.223] aws or azure?...

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Converting to SQL Server

When converting your installation to SQL Server. What is recommended?Can you install SQL Server on the same machine, or is it recommended to be separate. And if so, what should the specs be on the SQL server (Memory, HD Space, vCPUs, etc). What versi...

Mikey_ by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computers list not appearing

Hi,In Lansweeper when I go to 'Active Directory' and click on a user it doesn't display the computers that they are logged into - it only shows mine, I was wondering if there is a setting that needs to be adjusted somewhere ?Please let me know if you...