General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Service Contract

Is there a way to add service contract in Lansweeper?If I have a contract for printers for 5 years can I add that contract in lan sweeper?

rwallace by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lansweeper Access Bifurcation

Hi Team,we need to provide lansweeper access to few managers with very limited access.for eg they need to have access to only the endpoints belonging to their team and not to every tab under lansweeper.we are currently using v. 7.0.110.2 so is their ...

atul557 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

basic actions not working

HiIf I click for instance on "open C" (basic actions) in Firefox or Chrome nothing happens.(Internet Explorer works!)I installed the newest extension Lansweeper ShellExec Firefox addon (it shows up and running via about:addons)as described and enable...

tbode1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deployment Failure

I am attempting to run my first deployment. I am getting this error, and don't understand what to do next. Result: Deployment ended: Incorrect function. Stop(Failure). Credential: (Service account - NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM). ShareCredential: (<mydomai...

MDGraves by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding tickets from Visual Basic

I am trying to create a front end to the help desk that will create a ticket, and can be running on the agents computer at all times. This way when a new call comes in, they will not have to bring up a web page, or email to create a ticket. They ca...

Not Able to Send Outgoing Emails/Ticket Replies

Hello,I can send an email to my help desk email and it opens a ticket correctly in Lansweeper. However, when I try to reply (by adding a note) nothing get's sent back to the original email that opened the ticket. I configured my email settings correc...

gauto by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Finding Duplicate Device Names

I need to create a report to help clean our AD computer accounts out of duplicate devices. I have not been able to find a report gives me this information and wanted to reach out to everyone to see if someone has been able to create a report for thi...