General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Excluding Assets by "Model"

I have phones that I don't want Lansweeper to scan, but unfortunately, it is not reading their MAC addresses, so it doesn't know its a phone and exclude it.But every one of these Astra phones report as model "Aragorn" and I want to exclude that model...

Mikey_ by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost in IP

Hello,we lost a specific IP address. Maybee a asset connected with it was manually deleted. But the IP is still used in the network (ESXI). The Devicetester on the scanning server finds the ip properly (credentials also ok).Normal windows ping comman...

pskup by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complete Current Version Info

Hi guys, I'd like to suggest a little improvement.When you go to Configuration tab, we can compare the last version.But for lspush we need to access the server, right click and look at details.What about just grab the version from lspush too?

caverna by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New 6.0.151.32 Feature

Hi!I am a little confused as to what the below feature is for. I have a pretty good idea, but just wanted to be sure.How do we utilize this support. Is this something we can see in the History of an asset?6.0.151.32, Lspush 6.0.100.32, SQL 153 (20 ju...

dscoland by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 7, 10 update

Lansweeper can scan computer does not have windows update installed but only show information of OS updateB2478662 Security Update 08/24/2016 00:00:00 NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM KB2479943 Security Update 10/06/2014 00:00:00 NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM KB2491683 S...

Resolved! Lansweeper Plugin Missing from Web Store

I am unable to get the Lansweeper plugin to work in new Chrome setup. When looking for the plugin in the webstore, it says it cannot find it. When clicking on the link in the Lansweeper documentation, https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hcnhe...

Custom URL for Lansweeper website

Hello,I used the search before posting, but it did not provide the information I was looking for.Currently our Lansweeper is accessed with the standard IP_address and port number. I am investigating, upon a request from my superiors, if there is a wa...

dylan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos