General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

All Widget configuration is grayed out

I would like to make certain widgets available to my users as well as remove some but they are all grayed out. Please see the attached screenshot.I am using an administrator account.Is there something I can do to make them "active" or is this by desi...

TimH by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL Server Instance port value

Hi, Has anyone tried to get the sql server instance port value using lansweeper? We have many sql server instances running on non default ports it would nice to find those values.Thanks

sonaliak by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

7zip Uninstaller

Hello Lansweeper,I need some help uninstalling 7zip from 30 computers. When I try to run the Lansweeper uninstaller I receive the message, "YOU ARE TRYING TO UNINSTALL A NON-MSI SOFTWARE PACKAGE." NON-MSI PACKAGES CANNOT BE UNINSTALLED WITHOUT ADDITI...

Package deployment schedule/deploy on startup?

Hello,We want to use Lansweeper for deploying software to our machines. Im looking for some advise on how to schedule the deployment.I would like the deployment to take place during or directly after startup. I have been testing and searching for inf...

freek by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Closed ticket showing up as open

We are new to Lansweeper. - When I close this ticket. I see the following error in the ticket:___________________________________________________________________System 04/30/2018 13:03 An error occurred when trying to mail the previous note.The f...

RalphM by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

lansweepersetup.exe silent-install

Currently there is a built-in installer in the Software Deployment-functionality, for upgrading Lansweeper silently on remote servers. When checking the command for doing this, you can see some flags after lansweepersetup.exe (/notools, etc) . I w...

DCS007 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Audit History

Does Lansweeper log changes made to assets? i.e. If a change is made to an asset location, is it logged? I have a requirement to track asset movement within the organization. This could be accomplished if Lansweeper is logging the change on the asset...

gngriffis by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos