General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! HP warranty status on workstations

It appears the HP warranty status on workstations is not working at all.Lansweeper correctly checks the warranty status for servers, but not for workstations.I just spent two days manually checking every HP serial number we have so I could fill in a ...

ldockery by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 12 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! New AD users not detected

Hello,i have this problem on my lansweeper installation (updated to the latest release)When i create a new user in AD, i cannot see it in Lansweeper (after scanning OU path)I don't know why, i didn't see any errors in DCs logs or Lansweeper.If i use ...

execcr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deploy and run Batch file

Background: I'm trying to create a deployment for Abaqus CAE. Everything installs fine, except for the CAE portion. The command works when I run it locally on a client and remotely through psexec. The command I'm using:\\server\path\to\exe --silen...

lolok by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ticket Closed State Change Email Not Working

I'm having an issue with email sending when a state is changed to Closed. When we close a ticket, we only get an email that states "Ticket Closed" without the template we have in place. Attached is how our email settings are configured. Additionally,...

mdouglas by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default Group

Hi to all,Is it possible to remove Default Group from an asset when this asset is assigned to another static group ?I'm wondering, when I build a report to get 2 lines of the same asset with Default Group and the one I put on the corresponding asset....

philou92 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper blocked by Malwarebytes

We just switched to the Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection Cloud based solution. Features like opening C: and opening Admin and also remote control are being blocked as exploits by Malwarebytes. Anyone else had this issue? I created a topic on the Malw...

jgco2005 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos