General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! local groups discovery

we had an application that is no longer in use. during its install it created 2 local groups. Naturally those are no longer needed, however, the uninstall process did not remove those groups. Is there a way I can report on each system that has those ...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Notes fields and Chrome 61

Actually, this may have started in Chrome 60 for me, but it's definitely happening in version 61. Every note field I edit in a ticket expands its height by one line for every key press. Or at least, for alphanumeric and Backspace keys -- I haven't ...

Resolved! disable all automatic scanning?

We are wanting lansweeper to not do any automatic scanning. We have deployed the lspush.exe file and when the systems that we want to monitor login, they run the lspush.exe agent and report in to the server.So far in the scanning options - scanning t...

mlein by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reporting Mapped Drives

I have noticed that LanSweeper only reports network drives that were manually mapped at the PC. Drives that are mapped using a VBS script included in the network login are not reported. Is there a reason for not reporting them?

MrBob by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved: CCleaner Uninstall Deployment issues

I've attached the deployment package I'm attempting to use to uninstall CCleaner from PCs. I've tried various combinations of quoting styles due to the space in the path and run modes. I keep getting:Result: Deployment ended: Incorrect function. Stop...

HammettMike by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows Firewall report or review

hi all,is it possible to review the computers and servers that have windows firewall disabled? I don't mean the service, because that could be running, but the user has turned the firewall off for the domain location as an example?I've looked throug...

Resolved! Lansweeper URL vs SSO

Hi guys.Currently on trial mode.We have an excel document where we wanted to put hyperlinks to assets, something like that "http://lansweeper:800/asset.aspx?AssetID=137" but if you click in this url inside excel document it throws you to login page o...

bostjanc by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos