General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Scan domain with multiple scanning server

My queue is pretty long because 1 of my scanning servers is scanning with an AD scanning target which contains a lot of assets. How can I better spread the load across all my scanning servers?

Guest by Lansweeper Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to share tabs

I'm trying to share a tab with all users. I followed the steps required to share a tab such as, 1) Click on the pencil on the tab, 2) check that it's set for all Global users. Integrated Windows Authentications is also set. I'm not sure what other...

Frederick by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

lansweeper user

Hi, I have in lansweeper a few domains and a few non domain clients. I'm collectin all data by lspush. How can I create user for browsing only ONE domain or ONE workgroup?

Woytass by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

After using LS and the Helpdesk for a few weeks...

My company moved to LS from Spiceworks due to LS's superiority of asset tracking and inventory. The helpdesk portion of LS was a nice added bonus with a boat load of bells and whistles to play with. With that said, we've ran into quite a few 'quirks'...

jkrelic by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New User with no Email address

I have an area that has multiple users. Call it "Main Office." I want to create this area as a new user so that when I select it, it shows all the tickets that have been created for this area. How do I go about getting around the email requirement?...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Edit closed tickets

We're slowly building our helpdesk operating procedures and some information needs to be changed as we learn things and update how we record trouble tickets. Some of our old closed tickets need some items changed such as root causes and the user who...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Printing Reports to PDF

I have created a report that shows systems deemed critical (where Critical System is in the description) and attached it to the dashboard. The guys love it. They want to be able to print it for our ISO DR plan reference and I looked for a way to expo...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! lspush - non-readable results

Hi,When running lspush locally I get the result shown. Could this be because of the language installed or am I doing something completely wrong? The txt file generated by lspush is 64kB and full of garbage:‹ íýérI’.Úï™wˆ™sº%Sº ƾdßsÎÅJ²’ QHföÁ-...

erikw by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos