General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blocked by Firewall

Hi, is there any way to make an exception to lansweeper, when I try to do a scanning to not get blocked by the firewall of Windows or the firewall of the Antivirus (my case Kaspersky).thanks.

Resolved! Deploying AVG Software

Hi there,I have some computers on my network that dont have AVG installed. I want to push out a deployment to them but tbh i cant seem to get it to work. I have added the AVG Update installer to the package share as follows{PackageShare}\Installers\A...

wilkie1984 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disk: Workstations with less than 1GB of Space

Hi there, The D drive is all that is showing on this report on my dash board and this is the recovery partition. How can i only have it monitoring the C drive on the machines as this is giving me false readings on my dash board when people login to l...

wilkie1984 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Default Gateway Display for Linux Servers

I have the free (less than 100 assets) version running and collection is working fine. For Windows assets, it displays the default gateway for each NIC. But for Linux hosts, it does not. How can a LANSweeper newby get it to display the Linux serve...

Resolved! Unable to scan client machines

Hello,during an IP range scan, we discovered that almost all the user machines cannot be scanned.Servers and VMs all work without an issue, but maybe 95% of the user machines are displaying connection problems.All of the machines are showing this err...

tfc2017 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firefox Plugin Fails after update

I just updated my Firefox browser (32 bit) to version 52.0.1 and now the Lansweeper plugin doesn't work. I have tried all sorts of different approaches like Run as Administrator and such but no luck. Anyone else having problems?

malbanese1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renaming Detection

Hello,We have renaming detection enabled. But this just doesn’t work in our environment. We have a scheduled scan every day and a lsclient is run at userlogon (in case computer is offline on schedule). No matter how its detected, every time we rename...

dop by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Hyper-V Guest info

The canned report does not produce certain types of info that I would like on a Hyper-v Guest. Is it possible to grab the "type" of memory allocated (static vs dynamic) and if dynamic then the startup Ram, Min Ram and Max Ram?I can do it in powershel...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos