General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Skype Un-Install versions issue

I have setup a package to deploy Skype to users in the businessUnlike some software applications Skype does not allow you to install over an older version so this package removes any old versions first then installs the new version.Its contains 5 ste...

Deanyagiz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re-opened tickets

Is there a way to turn off automatically re-opening tickets when somebody replies to a ticket message? The tickets generate so many emails from every action being used, but then having to generate additional emails from closing again is annoying for ...

ctw by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Outgoing Email Templates

As we work to implement Lansweeper helpdesk in our environment one thing I have found that is incredibly irritating is that there is no option to send updates to just users. In theory if I updated the ticket as the agent, then I do not need an email ...

wxfisch by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

java install command

In windows I can issued the command and it works perfectly. jre-8u121-windows-i586 INSTALLCFG=c:\javaTest\config.propertiesIn lansweeper have created this command: {PackageShare}\Installers\Java\jre-8u121-windows-i586 INSTALLCFG={PackageShare}\Instal...

SuperStave by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email assignment

Does anyone know of a way i can assign a ticket to an agent from email? i.e. i receive an email with a job for our developer agent to my exchange account, forward it to Lansweeper and it logs it to our developer agent.Is there a string i can put in t...