General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Drive Space Used For Documents

Is there a report or a way to find out how much drive space is being used for documents on an asset? I need to calculate how much drive space is being used on the assets by documents for all assets individually and total used. Would like to migrate...

John_Self by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Suppliers

Dear all,Is there a way to create "suppliers" and add all info about that suppliers? Something like:DELL:Account managerPhoneEmailPro support nrand so on ...

Preve by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpdesk user can't see the helpdesk tab

Hi,I'm having a small issue with one of my agents can't see the helpdesk tab, I tried to add it as a new tab, but that's not possible. He's the only agent that can't see it, all the other agents can.He has the same permissions and access as I do.//Ni...

Nickyguld by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Value for Computer Threads

During my scan I do not use IP scann but only computer scan.The present value for Computer Threads is 50, as maximum value suggested few years ago for version 5 of Lansweeper; my question is: with version 6, is possible to raise this value?Thanks

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Add on not working on Firefox 52 32bit

Hello, A couple days ago, LS V6051 stopped working on Firefox 52 32bit. First I thought I had 64 bit installed so I uninstalled it completely and tried a blank 32 bit installation but same problem: whenever I try to run an action, LS asks for add on ...

JC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deployment failing for installation of software

Hello,I am still in the full trial version of Lansweeper and have come across a bit of an issue. While testing a Condition in the Deployment\Installer Packages, I am getting the error:Result: Deployment ended: The system cannot find the file specifie...

toast by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Migrating Lansweeper to other machine

I have to migrate a lansweeper installation (v6040) to an other machine/server _AND_ move it's database from an external MSSQL server to a local compact SQL database that came with it.The reason for the migration is related to performace and maintena...