General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

report - pc with no location

We are new to lansweeper, we have uploaded several maps and Assigned assets to them. but the canned report to show computers with no location still shows them with no location. am i missing something?

shockley by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How does Lansweeper data gathering work?

Hello,We are running Lansweeper on an OT (e.g. Industrial Control System) network. Although we haven't had any noticeable issues, when we asked our OT vendor this is what they stated:"There are customer who are using SolarWinds, OpManager etc for net...

LN by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deployment - Copy file to remote c:\windows folder

I'm trying to copy a file with no extension (perfc) to the windows folder on remote PCs. I'm using a robocopy command that works fine in other deployment packages, but with this one I get the following error in the log:Result: Deployment ended: The d...

Rockermann by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Windows 10 not identified

For some reason, even thought I copy the OS version right off of the page for an asset, I don't get any results when I perform a search for the OS.Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise (x64)I have a dynamic group set up with the win 10 filter, but only 11 ...

Access denied while scanning with domain admin

So we decided to go with a service account for scanning, we made it with a huge randomly generated password so it's not easily guessable and set it to work. Now we are getting access denied issues while it's trying to scan while it was fine using my ...

Resolved! Vulnerability and Security Inquiry about Lansweeper

My organization has a need to expose a scan server to the internet in order to inventory off network assets with the LSPUSH utility. If the internet facing scan server is compromised, could an attacker gain access to the stored credentials in the dat...

tcilmo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monitor whatever happens to Server

Hi Lansweeper,I have File Server, Web Server.Is there a way to monitor services whether it's up or down? e.g. File server: file service is up and running etc. Webserver, all the webservices are working fine.Example, a monitoring system to send an ema...

Resolved! File Versions Reporting Issue

Hi Lansweeper Community,I am creating a report to show a scanned file that has not been found on a computer. However, I am not able to get a valid report because Lansweeper stores previously scanned items in different rows, and tags them with a Vers...

dscoland by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos