General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Passing parameters from Widget to dB

Hello team,I want to create a widget in which user's input is passed as a parameter to a Query in tsysDBObjects. I looked through the tester sample widget, but how do I send the testinput value as parameter to Query?Just For eg, suppose i want to exe...

Raviraj by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scan IP Widget

Would love it if there was a way to scan a single IP on demand by just typing it in to a widget rather than having to setup a scanning method, disabling all enabled ranges, enabling just the one your after, getting the result and then reversing the w...

RTI_IT by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hyper-V Cluster and VM Information

Hi, I'm trying to find a complete Hyper-V Cluster report. Preferably one that shows the VM's assigned to the nodes in the cluster. I want to be able to evaluate the VM's storage on a daily basis. There possibly is a report like this already, but I ha...

Resolved! Handheld is not showing in LS.

Hi all,I'm having a problem with a handheld that is not being scanned by LS. The operating system is Windows Embedded handheld 6.5 classic. I also attach the result of the devicetest. Anyone have any ideas how to solve this problem?ThanksAlex.Lanswee...

amutto by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Default scan server changing by itself

We have two scan servers in place due to our network spanning two separate buildings, unfortunately due to the network configuration there is no current way to scan both buildings from one server. The setup is working great and both scan servers are ...

Gururek by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sort Ticket Type in User Dashboard

When a user creates a new ticket via the Dashboard, they can select the ticket type from a drop-down box.I can not figure out how this list is sorted, but it's not via htbltickettypes.tickettypeid, alphabetically or otherwise.Is there any way to get ...