General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Marker for unread items

Dear Lansweeper Community, Maybe I'm overlooking something, but I am missing a feature in Lansweeper Helpdesk I really often use in OTRS as team leader: distinguishing between items/posts I have already read and those I haven't.Is there such a featur...

tknaller by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Document Type / File extension

Hi!I want to link a Document to an Asset. Unfortunaly it is not an Office-Document, and Lansweeper throws the error:error: file extension ('.csb') is not allowed.Is there a possibility to manage these file extensions?Best Regards, Michael

Icebreaker by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Copy IP Ranges

Hi, is there anyway to copy the IP Address Range locations i have defined into the scanning targets section?

crazyboi1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Rename Detection NOT working

My office has finally decided to start using a unified naming convention for our computers, so I turned on Rename Detection first, and then renamed a handful of laptops last night. Not one of them was renamed in Lansweeper. They were all detected as ...

crashff by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moved LS to another 08r2 server

I followed the instructions in the KBAfter running a report I go to rescan the assets and I see the following message. Error while adding assets to scanningqueue...A foreign key value cannot be inserted because a corresponding primary key does not ex...

ewbarley by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reports with "extension attribute" possible

I would like to use extension attribute in AD. This field should also be visible in a report. WHen I seek for users I can't seem to find this in the report editor. Someone knows how to find this and display this in a report?

Preve by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HDD not scanned correctly

Hi,We´ve got a problem with one of our servers.It is a virtual server like most of ours.He got two harddiskdrives formated with NTFS installed.Drive C is scanned. But drive E seemed not to be scanned well. Seemed to be found but not the right way.Any...

group-it by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos