General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Basic Stock Control System

Hi,We would be interested in having a "Stock control system" let me give you an example of what I mean.Say for example we buy stock of x5 USB to Ethernet adapters, we want to be able to add x5 stock of that one product(asset) then when we loan one o...

Resolved! Start deployment from client

Good Day to you all.I am pretty new to Lansweeper - but using the proven trial&error technique I figured out most of the basics I guess However, is there a way to start (trigger) deployment of a package from the client's side ?Rather a pull than a pu...

tim2016 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New install, new SQL, old database

In my environment, we are going from physical to virtual, and we have noticed that using p2v software (even from sysinternals) has caused issues in migration.what i plan is:take old lansweeper box, make sure it's up to date.then, install lansweeper o...

alixmccart by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! View Event Code as Report

I am trying to run a report to gather the name of devices, the last user logged on and then have had a specific event code happen then to filter the results by the most recent date of appearance of that error code.This is what I'm trying now:Select T...

Resolved! Deployment Issue

Hi,I am trying to deploy a command to 88 devices that all share an issue, the command I am trying to run resolves this issue. I first attempted to setup the deployment as a script to run the batch file containing the command but that failed, I then t...

Resolved! Monitors not updating on asset on scheduled scan

Hello Everyone! I've just started diving into LAN Sweeper over the last few weeks and I've gotten just about everything ironed out, but I noticed something weird today and I was hoping someone can explain why this happens.My user's PCs used to have 3...

Resolved! Scanned product keys for AutoDesk

Hello All, I have been using the scanned product key feature and its great. I was wondering if there will be support for the newer AutoDesk product versions? I see the last serial number registry search is for 2014 versions. Any chance we can get 2...

msmillie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mass delete or change relationship

We use relationships to correlate assets to departments (created as assets), now we need to move about 100 assets from one department to another (change the relationship) - is there a mass delete relationship option or a method to switch the relation...

b8rtm8nn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos