General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Configuration -> Add allowed administrator

I am adding administrators for the Lansweeper application, to be able to edit assets, etc. The account I add is a local admin on the server where Lansweeper is installed and also a domain admin. These accounts (people) don't see the Configuration tab...

olipop by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Active Directory view

Is there a way to set the Active Directory computers OU and Users OU to a tree structure that can be expandable and collapsible as opposed to the all OU'S and Sub OU's in a domain under the Active Directory Tab?ex: RSAT

JohnLewis by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper Helpdesk Pricing

So far i have been impressed with Lansweeper Helpdesk, this may be a little too early to know but are there any idea of what pricing may be for additional agents in the full release?Thanks

AronJBAR by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AD scan new OUs

Hello,six days ago, i createt a new OU in the AD.But now, six days later, the OU is still not visible in LS.Is there a way to force the scan for new OUs in the AD?In which time intervalls the AD will be scanned?can i adjust that?Regards, Stephan

Resolved! Display the switch/port that the asset is connect to

Is there an easy way in Lansweeper to display the actual switch and port that the asset is connected to? My devices go through several managed Cisco switches, and I'd like to know which switch and port each device connects to the network from.

Jimurray by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Internal Variables

This may be an odd question, but is there anyway to do some sort of internal variable with Lansweeper?Here's my use case:I want to find all versions of a software package that are lower than say, version 10.5.2; however, I may want different reports ...

jwood_mls by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote uninstall software not working correctly?

I removed a remote monitoring agent from all of our workstations using the software's own removal tool (LabTech, using Labtech's Agent Uninstaller) The program no longer shows in the Windows 7 Programs listing, and no longer has a folder on the hard ...

crashff by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deployment ended: System cannot find file

Still continuing my pursuit of trialing here. I have a particular deployment setup that keeps failing with Result: Deployment ended: The system cannot find the file specified. Stop(Failure). Credential: (mydomain\mycreds). ShareCredential: (lsshare)...

jwood_mls by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos