General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Deployment - The system cannot find the file specified

I recently moved my lansweeper install to another system and everything works except this particular deployment script. The logs just say The system cannot find the file specified but it does exist so I am not sure what happened. I tried re-adding it...

greyclear by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 6.01 Beta - Domain User Scanning

Running the new 6.001 beta and we are not seeing all the Active Directory users getting pulled in from the domain controller.In 6.0001 Beta where is the location to store the read credentials that are being used to scan the AD domain?

Resolved! Anti-Virus Status: Unknown

Hi,We seem to have 166 machines reporting an 'unknown' status for Sophos, although virus signatures correctly report as being up-to-date.Is there any way to resolve this? The newer machine builds that we've done seem to report the status correctly (i...

mmotti by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AD User Documents

Is there anyway to attach Documents to AD User Profiles within Lansweeper in the same way you can attach Documents to Assets?This could potentially be a very useful feature for New User Request, Permissions Requests etc etc.Thanks,

AronJBAR by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deployment schedules

Hello, Recently I create a deployment schedules to deploy AV on computer without AV.We can see laste execution 21/09 at 16h30 (wen I create the schedules I hit the Deploy Now button) but today it 23 the last execution souhld be 23/09 as 12h00 On com...

boupjof by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! PC Encryption

Good afternoonFound the command to run which is Computer: Encryptable Volumes, however when I run this report, it comes up with devices that show that the C Drive for example as OFF under the Config/Encryptable Drives, when I go to Software for that ...

Resolved! Default user login

Hi guys,So I'm fairly new to Lansweeper but I already love it! Quick question: at this moment every person in the company can simply type the server address and port 81 and reach Lansweeper. There's not login stage and it shows "default user" at the ...

hasayeret by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos