General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Inventory of a True64 server (Software)

I have many around 35 servers with True64 ,i scan with SSH with the root account(snmp got get less info) with SSh i got the section of Software but nothing is in there, also config section there not many section in there with information just network...

Resolved! Software in licence tracker

Hello,I am reasonably new to LanSweeper and lovong it so far, but I have a little problem...I have a bulk licence for a particular piece of software which allows free upgrades. some of the PC's in our office are on different versions of the same sof...

Resolved! Question software about some software install

Hello all,We have some software that is not fund in the ADD/Remove controle panel of Windows, not seen in registry.Do you any other solution to be able to find this software.I think oracle client as exemple(Also Cygwin) is not in the dashboard add/re...

Resolved! Asset States in Lansweeper

HiAt some point I think the names within Asset States have been altered, so that we now may have something different from the default.So after "Active" we have a value of "Paper Store" which is a name unique to us, I think this is then giving us conf...

ccdesktop by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Taskeng.exe when using logged in user

I already stated before, Lansweeper currently doesn't offer any option to communicate with the user himself and I really need this for installations which need the user to restart or do something else.I tried to create a workarround with a small loca...

MakeBug by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Query A Different SQL Server Database

Our Technicians use a call ticket application, written in-house, that writes to a SQL Server database apart from the Lansweeper database. When in the Lansweeper UI, I'd like to provide a custom widget that will query the call ticket database for a g...

WardD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper addon ( Firefox )

Dear Lansweeper Team,Mozilla will offer its browser Firefox 41 with a newly embedded security feature for their addons. From version 41 on Firefox will require addons to be signed if you want to execute them. If they are not signed Firefox will stop ...

pice by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Export Multiple Assets

Apologies if this is easy, i'm a new user. Is there a way for example to export all the Apple Assets into one report rather than have to export each asset one at a time.

scottmurr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos